Fellowship Intent to Apply
The Dakota Rising Fellowship is an opportunity available to second stage entrepreneurs:
- Who are committed to growing themselves professionally, their businesses, and the greater community.
- The application must be:
- The owner or primary decision maker
- A full-time entrepreneur
- Invested in personal/professional development
- Invested in personal/professional development of others
- Committed to learning and growing
- Able to be able from the business for three days, 4 times per year.
- The business must:
- Have progressed beyond survival. At a minimum, the business must have filed a business tax return for at least two years (Schedule C qualifies)
- Employ at least one full or part-time employee or contract labor (some exceptions may apply)
- Have the potential to draw from beyond the immediate service area or provide an essential community product or service
Intent to Apply Deadline for submission – 5:00 p.m. CDT, September 15, 2016